Saturday, February 2, 2013

Whole30 day 19

Sleep:
7 hrs

Exercise:
CrossFit
Short walk with kina

Supplements:
Fish oil, D3

Meal 1 + bonus post WOD meal:
Kalua pork with veggies
Kale
Kabocha mash
Strawberries


Meal 2:
cauliflower fried rice
spaghetti sauce

Meal 3:
Lettuce wrapped turkey burger patty with onion, tomato, avocado, bacon
kabocha squash mash (A LOT OF IT)
macadamia nuts


fuelband around 11 pm: 3200

This might be a bit of an overshare, but it's that time of the month where I want to eat EVERYTHING. I don't really have cravings (which is new), but I have wanted to eat A LOT more. I'm probably eating too much, but I'm going to consider it a win that I'm sticking with Whole30 compliant foods.

3 comments:

chungabunga said...

although i can't commiserate with your situation considering the obvious, i find i'm having difficulty eating enough calories on a paleo/primal diet before i feel like my stomach just doesn't have any more room. i kinda wish i could eat more right now because i'd like to build some muscle...

Eeyore99877 said...

Hang in there. Be proud that you stuck to the Whole30 foods!!!

Eeyore99877 said...

You are still encouraging me to make smarter food decisions. Keep it up!!!