Monday, February 4, 2013

Whole30 day 21

3 weeks down!

Sleep:
7 hrs.

Exercise:
more chores, and cheering for the 49'ers.

Meal 1:
bite of kalua pork
macadamia nuts

I was so busy cleaning my house and doing laundry I didn't really eat until 2:30 (just before my guests came for the superbowl party). Forgetting to eat? Whaaaa? That NEVER happens.

Meal 2:
I should have snapped a picture of the food... dammit.
We had paleo chicken wings/drumsticks, chicken satay, oven braised spicy Mexican beef, Kalua pork, kale salad, bacon-wrapped asparagus, salsa, and two paleo desserts.
I was really sad that I couldn't try the desserts or the tortilla chips (because when the game got really close, I really wanted something crunchy to nosh on). I didn't realize until too late that I had plantain chips, but still had some when I remembered.

The oven-braised beef from nomnompaleo's recipe was delish! I'll definitely be making more of that!

I didn't log it, but around 10 pm last night, my fuelband read around 4200.

No comments: