Sleep:
didn't keep track, but stayed in bed (cat-napping here and there) until about 9 am (I think I got up at 5 to let Kina out though)
Exercise:
none -- errands and housework!
Meal 1:
spaghetti squash and spaghetti sauce
Meal 2:
gyro plate with baba ghanoush and steamed veggies
(I was out running errands)
Meal 3:
Kabocha squash mash
Oven-braised Mexican beef, a la nomnompaleo. I think the chili powder I used is stronger than hers, but it's still mighty tasty. I made it for a superbowl party that I'm hosting tomorrow for my crossfit peeps. A good number of us are paleo, whole30 or zone, so there should be some good eats!
it's 9:40 pm, and my fuelband reads: 3004.
2 comments:
you're hosting the kind of Superbowl party I want to go to! :)
Good work being able to survive a Superbowl party!
Post a Comment