Sleep: 5.5 hrs :o *yawn
Exercise:
None (COA house of delegates)
Meal 1:
Bag of cashews ($4!)
Banana and cup of berries ($6!)
Not ruining my whole30 (priceless)
Meal 2:
Went to misfit bar in Santa Monica. Had a burger made from grassfed beef, onion, pepper, tomato, avocado (no bun, of course)
Kale salad (there was quinoa in it so I stopped after a couple mouthfuls)
roasted brussel sprouts
Meal 3:
some veggies from Chinese New Year dinner at my Mom's
Meal 4:
leftover spicy Mexican chicken
kabocha mash
Had a mini emotional breakdown at my mom's house, which I totally wasn't expecting to happen. Had nothing to do with the food (or lack thereof of my eating). I don't mention this to make a big deal out of what caused it, but just that it took me totally by surprise. Maybe I've just been avoiding the issue, and I finally wasn't able to avoid it anymore? Who knows.
The cool thing is that I usually turn to food for comfort, and I didn't feel the need to do that this time. Maybe letting myself feel things instead of medicating with food is the way I'll be dealing with things now?
1 comment:
sounds like a wholesome way to deal with things :)
Post a Comment