Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whole30 day 30!

I can't believe it's day 30!

sleep:
7.5 hours? I got home around 10:40 last night after a meeting, and needed to fart around for a bit to unwind before going to bed, so I'm not exactly sure what time I went to bed. This also meant I didn't make it to crossfit before work (again).

exercise:
none, except for CPR training (you try doing chest compressions and rescue breaths for 2 minutes at a time and tell me it's not a mini-workout).

meal 1:
spicy mexican beef stew (I turned nomnompaleo's recipe into a stew) over a bed of broccoli slaw (yuck)
kale stir fried in olive oil and garlic

meal 2:
chicken salad bowl from Chipotle (no rice, no beans, but with guacamole and mild, medium and hot salsas)

meal 3:
mexican beef stew (as a small meal before going to meet a friend for "drinks" to catch up)

meal 4:
ceviche (did not eat the chips) with a little guacamole
al pastor meat from a taco (did not eat the tortilla)


30 days down... will post some thoughts/results tomorrow. Thanks for reading!