Sleep:
Crap. Hotel beds are the suck. Probably slept 6 hrs but woke up with red, puffy eyes. Felt like I slept for 3 hrs.
Exercise:
None. Meeting all day
Meal 1:
Catered breakfast at the hotel of scrambled eggs (possibly from powder?)
Bacon (a LOT of bacon -- I traded my hash browns for bacon from a vegetarian fellow attendee. Great trade)
Fruit (2 strawberries, slice of pineapple)
Woke up with rash on my legs again, I think from eggs that were in the salad I ate last night. I might need to get some antihistamines for the rest of the day considering I added to the fire by eating eggs again this morning.
Meal 2:
Chicken and beef fajita meat
Salad without dressing
Jicama salad (jicama, cucumber, oranges, chili powder, vinegar?)
Strawberries
No cookies or brownies, rice! And it wasn't hard!
Meal 3:
ALT umami burger (lettuce wrapped, no cheese)
1 comment:
you're doing awesome at the conference!!
Post a Comment