Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Whole30 day 24

Sleep:
~8 hrs (yes, folks, I was in bed by 9:15!), but it felt like I tossed and turned a lot. I would love a solid nights' sleep one of these days.

Exercise:
Crossfit -- I am feeling pretty awesome. I may not be up to my original weights on lifting, but just doing the movements and getting through the WODs is feeling great. My recovery is much faster too!
Walk with Kina
1 burpee

Meal 1 + bonus post-WOD meal:
Kalua pork with veggies (in coconut oil)
kale stir fried with garlic and olive oil
kabocha mash

Meal 2:
roast beef over spinach with peppers, cucumber, avocado, onion, tomato from Whichwich. I ordered it with spicy mayo, but didn't end up needing it.


Meal 3:
Deconstructed turkey bacon avocado burger
Kale (not pictured)

It's 9:45 pm, and the fuelband says: 3491

Tomorrow I will be going straight to the conference after work (it's only in LA, but I will be staying there because the meeting starts at 7 AM on Friday). Thus begins my biggest challenge weekend because I won't be able to cook anything or have any control over what's served (catered breakfasts, lunches and dinner out).

1 comment:

chungabunga said...

be strong this weekend, edeline!