Monday, January 21, 2013

Whole30 day 8

Sleep: 7 hrs, no interruptions! Felt very rested when I woke up.

Exercise: CrossFit (5:30 am)
Short walk with kina (less than a mile because I was running late for work)

Supplements: fish oil, D3

Meal 1:
Eggs scrambled with veggies (spinach, tomato, mushroom, onion)
Kalua pork
Coffee

my eczema is flaring up again. I'm wondering if it's because of all the eggs I've been eating, so I'm going to try cutting out eggs for breakfast (which means I will be eating more of the same food for all meals... sorry) and see what happens.

Meal 2: snack
Macadamia nuts
Apple

Meal 3:
Paleo chili (ground turkey, onion, broccoli, mushrooms, tomatoes, sweet peppers)
Spaghetti squash



Meal 4:
baked lemon dill salmon with roasted tomato salsa
kale stir-fried with garlic
butternut squash puree


it's 8:25 pm, and my fueldband reads: 3371


3 comments:

YoungVeezy said...

You are a BEAST. Keep up the good work!

Eeyore99877 said...

Woo Hoo!! The lemon salmon with tomato salsa looks yummy!! Hope your skin gets better!!!! Goodness keep this up, Ed!!! You are my hero!!! :)

Eeyore99877 said...

Sorry went a little "!!!" crazy ;)