Thursday, January 31, 2013

Whole30 Day 17

Sleep:
7 hrs, but very difficult to get up. edit: I take that back. It's always hard to get up at 4:50 am, no matter how much sleep I've gotten. I perked right up by 5 am, and was not dragging ass like I used to throughout the day.

Exercise:
Crossfit
Walk with Kina

Supplements:
Fish Oil
D3

Meal 1 + post WOD bonus meal:
the ever-present Kalua pork with veggies (tomato, mushroom, spinach, onion)
kale
half an avocado

small bonus: my pants felt looser when I put them on this morning!

Meal 2:
spaghetti squash and sauce
Meal 3:
cauliflower fried rice, which really doesn't taste or feel like rice, but delicious anyway. I was still a little hungry halfway through so I added some extra spaghetti sauce I had (not pictured).

I ended up snacking on plantain chips afterwards and ate more than I should have. Snacking is always an issue with me because I am such a volume eater (need to eat a lot in order to feel satisfied). Good thing there are no more plantain chips at home! It was probably also an indication that it was time to go to bed, but I ignored it and stayed up way too late watching TV (old habits die hard).

fuelband at 11:00 pm: 3000

2 comments:

chungabunga said...

yay for looser pants!

Eeyore99877 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! looser pants are awesome! And you weren't as sleepy as usual? Keep up the good work :)