I can honestly say I have never been this consistent for this long on any of my previous 30 day challenges. So, yay me!
Sleep:
8 hrs. Kina woke me up twice, though, so I'm not feeling particularly great this morning. :|
Exercise:
None. Recovery day! Also, it's raining outside. In California, that's enough of an excuse to not take Kina for a walk (poor girl. edit: I saw my parents as patients first thing this morning, and they offered to take her for a walk when the got home. No animals were harmed in the writing of this blog).
Supplements: fish oil, D3
Meal 1:
lemon dill salmon
kale stir fried with garlic in olive oil
butternut squash
coffee
Meal 2:
paleo chili. I have no picture because I ate at my desk in between patients. One of our morning patients came late and made me miss lunch... so next time you're thinking about being late for an appointment, remember that your doctor needs to EAT LUNCH!
2 cutiescashews
I seriously debated not eating this evening because it was 8:30pm by the time I got home and I wasn't actually that hungry. Whole9 recommends eating 3-4 hrs before bed, which isn't going to happen because I need to go to bed by 10 in order to get 7 hrs of sleep in before crossfit tomorrow morning. I knew I'd be starving before crossfit, though, so I made (btw, I've just read through this paragraph and can't help but be a little ashamed at how first-world-problemy I sound -- and really, when you think about it, the whole premise of any diet is very first-world-problemy -- "poor me. I have to pick and choose my food based on what's good for me so I don't get TOO FAT." So, yeah. First world problems):
Meal 3:
lettuce-wrapped turkey burger (topped with tomato, onion, avocado, and salsa)
Thank goodness for Trader Joe's and frozen turkey burger patties. I knew buying these would come in handy one of these days...
It's 9:10 pm, and my fuelband reads: 2567


2 comments:
way to go, edeline! keep up the great work!
YAY double digits!! Congrats for making it further than you ever have before--I know you will get through this time! Don't you wish we could fire patients if they show up late? :)
Post a Comment