Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dude, that looks so good. You have to try that and tell me if it's as good as it looks

*sigh*

this is my life now.
I make other people eat what I would've eaten pre-diet. muahahahaha. Usually, the victim is my bro, who is always more than willing to comply. I've thought it through over and over... and i really don't understand how we are from the same gene pool.

His body composition is pretty much lean muscle, with minimal fat. He works out regularly, of course, but his diet is shit compared to mine. He has a hard time understanding that I will balloon up like the sta-puft marshmallow man if i so much as breathe in a whiff of the crap he eats: this week, it was Korean fried chicken (twice -- I had a grilled chicken salad instead... pretty tasty, but not quite the same as fried chicken... damn, that was hard to watch), a fruit tart from the bakery next door, pinkberry, baguette with jam (almost an entire foot and a half of fresh-baked goodness in one sitting), bratwurst, white rice, gelato. All of this is usually past 7 pm (did I mention the week we went to Cheesecake Factory and Claim Jumper? that was also pretty miserable to watch). I shudder to think of what he eats during the day when I'm not with him.

I honestly don't think I can chalk it all up to the gender issue. For some reason, my body is just much more "efficient" at storing fat. Yay, me. :P

No comments: