Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two posts in one day? Unheard of!

For my readers (all 2 of you) who haven't been through Paul's House of Pain, or indoctrinated about working out by Paul (especially you gals out there who only do cardio because you're afraid of "getting big" -- talk to me, and I'll set you straight), here's something motivating for you to read. It is Paul's mantra, and I am quickly adopting it too.

alwyn cosgrove's fat loss rant

I love this because he gives it to you straight. Take responsibility for your own fatness. It's the best thing you can do for yourself (it's effing hard, but it is all you). Trust me, nobody loves eating fat bastards more than I do!

Chung, Mike recommends American Whey protein powder. I bought some and have been taking it immediately post workout, and sometimes blended with some nonfat greek style yogurt to boost protein content as well as thickness as a meal replacement. As far as protein powders go, it actually tastes pretty good (I bought the double dutch chocolate).

2 comments:

chungabunga said...

thanks, edeline! i'll see if i can find it and take a look =P.

YoungVeezy said...

Good job u are making me proud!