I decided to join the club and start a fitness blog. If you wanna read the inner workings of my mind, go here. It may not be public for long, tho, because I'm gonna start teaching soon, and I don't want my students to read my rants about how terrible they or I have been in clinic. :P
Daph3000 and I have been consistently working out for a week, and I am damn proud of us. We are 4 workouts into Phase 1 of the NROL for Women workout, and are showing the boys how it's done.
I start work this week, so my schedule's gonna change, but hopefully we can still keep a workable schedule for us both to follow. I'd hate to have to start over yet again.
I wimped out on my workout today and lifted the same amount of weight as I did last workout because I was feeling like sh*t all day, but D dropped it like it's hot (in the 4 workouts that we've done, she's lifting as much weight as I am in most of the exercises, and has passed me in some of them!):
WORKOUT B2 (how come I can't underline??):
deadlifts (sets/reps/weight): 2/15/50
overhead dumbbell press: 2/15/2x15
wide grip lat pulldowns: 2/15/65
lunges: 2/15/2x15
swiss ball crunches: 2/15/bw
it's not a good time to weigh and measure myself (i'm sparing you from tmi), and I don't think I want the www to know my stats, but I'll post in the form of X+/-. Hopefully it'll all be minuses, but realistically, I'm aiming for mostly minuses.
1 comment:
Great cartoon picture!
Post a Comment