ugh. giant headache all day from lack of carbs.
am feeling fat in general, and my will-power is next to nil cuz i think it's nearing that time of the month. Too much information? WELL TOO BAD!!! HAHAHAHA
have been cursing this diet in my head all day, as well as cursing the students for needing so much of my time for retakes. i am definitely a grumpy gus.
here's the menu for the day:
breakfast: 1 egg over-easy (I ran out of spinach)
lunch: carl's jr. lettuce-wrapped burger (*sigh* I really need to go grocery shopping so I can stop eating these)
dinner: my will power gave out, and i had a bbq pork wrap from costco. It was delish!
I felt really guilty for having had carbs, so I got off my duff at around 9:30 and went to work out (sets/reps/weight):
squats: 2/10/95
overhead dbell raises: 2/10/15 (my arms are so much weaker than they used to be...)
rows: 2/10/60
lunges: 2/10/2x20
swiss ball curls: 2/10/bw
push-ups: 2/10/full-body
I am a little sore today, which is a good thing. I am at home waiting for my new 52" Sharp aquos tv to be delivered, and then I am going to go for a swim in our community pool. It is freakin' hot for November this year, and I may as well take advantage of it.
i'm hoping the physical exertion will make me less of a (whiny) bitch. we'll see...
2 comments:
HMM I'm guessing this blog and diet are dead.
JSYK, you inspired me to step up my game with our competition!
Post a Comment