breakfast was nonexistent today, because I had errands to run, and just plain forgot: a slice of cheese.
lunch (w/ a family friend): carl's jr. guacamole burger, sans bun (I really need to stop eating these, but a salad just didn't sound like it would cut it after I'd pretty much fasted all morning)
dinner: cucumber and chicken stir fry (leftovers)
so I've been obsessively weighing myself every morning in the hopes that all this pain is be worth it. A couple of days ago, I was down a pound, and I was feeling very lean (have you ever noticed how your body feels when you're burning calories even when not doing anything? You can actually feel the burn). Today, the pound i lost over the last week or so is back, and i'm not feeling quite so lean. There must've been some hidden carbs in what I ate yesterday. :(
and all this is happening the day before my weekly weigh-in for the biggest loser competition! I was hoping to be able to post a loss two weeks in a row (which hasn't happened thus far). boo-hoo.
guess I'll have to hit up the gym tonight to boost the burn.
2 comments:
Are you showing ketones in urine?
4 days no update.....hmmmmmm
Post a Comment