yesterday's workout:
shortened warmup (5 mins on treadmill)
1. walking lunges w/ 2 10 lb dumbbells.
2. 50 j's, holding the 10 lb dumbbells in my hands.
3. walking lunges w/ bicep curls using 10 lb dumbbells.
4. 4 laps
5. split jumps (25 on each leg)
6. 50 j's
7. stairs of death (10 mins)
8. quad extensions on machine (30 reps at x, 15 at heavier, then 30 at lower)
9. 20 burpees, followed by 20 bicep curls. Repeat set twice.
10. 50 j's
11. wide leg squats, lifting 35 lb dumbbell, and touching it to the ground each time (50 reps)
12. hammie curls (see set reps for quad extensions).
13. 3 laps.
14. stairs of death (10 mins). I became a whiny bitch again, and begged to not do it anymore, cuz my legs were killing me. Mike had no mercy and made me finish. When I told him he pretty much killed me with this workout, he said "yeah, I wanted to make sure you won't forget about me this weekend."
Mike, you sick, sadistic, mofo.
1 comment:
hardcore!
Post a Comment